Calendar Clearout Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Pantz Menswear.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and EU aged 18 years or over except employees of Pantz Menswear and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter this competetion all you have to do is retweet the competition post on either Twitter or Facebook tagging.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 10th January 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. There are 3 prizes to give away. There will be one prize per winner. The prize is as follows: 1 Calendar from our Trophy Boy or Bussy Boy range, chosen by agents of Pantz Menswear.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen:
12.1 At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12.2 Software we will be using to determine a winner will be the random.org number generator. A widget has been placed at the bottom of this page containing the random generator which will be used for the draw.
12.3 All entries will be placed alphabetically on a list and assigned a number, the total number of entrants will be placed into the generator and winners will be selected at random. Each person selected will be removed from the list for the remaining draws and their number will not be used again. e.g Entrant #1 wins, the remaining prize draws will exclude #1.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots/UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.